Friday, July 8, 2011

Beautiful AMC!

Don't scroll down, you must take time to take in the magnificence! Duly note the (I'm assuming) origional bias ply tires...
I'm not sure but what actually causes paint to leave a vehicle in such a fashion, embarassment?
Yes, it is a Gremlin and even the decal striping has left the vehicle...
This car is all kinds of awesome, like someone still drives this thing on public roads, public roads that you may be on at the same time.
 
I really wonder what color this thing was when it left the factory...
Perhaps it's time to invest in some air for the tires?
These are the cars I love and they are so hard to find. This thing is a looker from all angles...
I have no more words for this beautiful automobile...
...wish there was an AMC product in my garage...

No comments:

Post a Comment